[Cg1] CG1 Reexamination moved

Piotr Danilewski pdanilewski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:23:02 CEST 2013

Dear Students,

I must apologize for a change in a date of the reexamination. It won't be
the April 19th as previously stated; instead it is scheduled on:

- Tuesday, 30th April 2013, 9h - 11h30
- Friday, 3rd May 2013, 15h30 - 18h

It will be an oral exam and each student will be questioned for about 1/2h.
I will provide you a more detailed timetable later - each student will be
assigned a time slot. By default I intend to put you all on Tuesday as I
believe you would prefer to have Friday evening free.
If you prefer Friday though, please send me an e-mail.

Best regards,
Piotr Danilewski