[Cg1] Reexamination

Piotr Danilewski pdanilewski at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 08:40:34 CET 2013

Dear Students,

The exam (and review) is over and you know your score.
Those of you who would like to participate in the reexamination -
please send me a mail stating so before March 10th.
We need a complete list of participants before we schedule the time for it.

Those of you that won't answer till Match 10th - we will assume that
you do not want to participate in the reexamination and we will
prepare your certificates with the current score.
When that happens, there will be no undo!

Best regards,
Piotr Danilewski