[Cg1] AreaLight

Gereon Fox s9gefoxx at stud.uni-saarland.de
Wed Jan 7 18:05:46 CET 2015

Discussing the issue with a fellow student, I realised that I had
forgotten to mention the following: Before we apply said division, we
clamp the radiance we got from the texture. This is what makes our
approach especially suspicious, because the texture's radiance of 25.f
seems to have been chosen carefully and we just discard every
information beyond 1.f through the clamp...