[Cg1] 4x4 Matrix Cross Product

Mohammad Shafiei shafieirn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:07:15 CET 2015

Hello,

I was wondering how should the corss product of two 4x4 matrix can be
computed.

There is an approach which considers two matrices as groups of vectors and
applies cross product of two corresponding vectors. But in this approach
still cross product of two 4d vectors is not defined!

In the assignments, should we consider the last element as the scale factor
and devide all other element of the vector by this factor? If this is the
case, should we considers a matrix as a group of row vector or column?

Kind Regards,
Mohammad