[Cg1] Fwd: [Members] [General] Eurographics 2017 call for student volunteers

Philipp Slusallek slusallek at cs.uni-saarland.de
Mon Dec 26 15:38:20 CET 2016

Hi,

If anyone wants to become a Student volunteer at the Eurographics 2017
event (the premiere event for computer graphics in Europe). It will take
place end of April in Lyon. I would be willing to cover the travel
expenses for up to 2-3 volunteers. Please contact me if you are interested.

Best,

     Philipp