[Cg1] Re: Still can't build the project :(

Arsène Pérard-Gayot perard at cg.uni-saarland.de
Fri Oct 28 17:30:56 CEST 2016

Hello,

Please do the following:

* Take the time to register to the mailing list (using your student
address!). You cannot send a message to the list otherwise.
* Send your next messages to the cg1 list, so that anyone can benefit from it.

I have already sent a message to answer a question of another student
on the mailing list who noticed he could not build the project. The
project *as it is provided* only consists in a set of *header files*.
It is not going to build until you provide an implementation.

Please use the mailing list. It is the only way I have to contact all
of you, and this allows me to avoid repeating the answers over and
over again. Additionally, try to be precise when you give a
description of the error: Provide at least a copy of what you did and
what you see. Otherwise, it is hard to give a solution or even figure
out what the problem is.

Best regards,
   Arsène Pérard-Gayot