[Cg1] Re: RGB Clamp function

Nils Lipp nlipp at hotmail.de
Sat Oct 29 20:50:25 CEST 2016

As I said once (i think it was on another "thread"), I would use it almsot as in the short bit of code presented

When I add/subtract 2 colors and go over the boundaries for our RGB values (whatever those are, probably 0-1?),  I can use clamp( ) to either just set values >1 to 1 and values <0 to 0, or scale all values so that they are all in the 0-1 range.