[Cg1] Re: libPNG in XCode setup help

Arsène Pérard-Gayot perard at cg.uni-saarland.de
Sun Oct 30 18:58:19 CET 2016

Hello,

If I understand correctly, this tutorial is about *installing* libpng
(i.e. only the .so files, not the header files---reqeuired for
development). Your include path must to point to the directory
containing "png.h". To do this, you should set some sort of option in
XCode that tells "clang" where to look for header files. The command
line option is "-I<path>", where <path> is the path containing
"png.h", if that helps.

You could also try to get it through some package manager, like
Homebrew (http://brew.sh/index_fr.html).

Best regards,
   Arsène