[Cg1] Re: Seventh assignment

Joschua Loth s8joloth at stud.uni-saarland.de
Wed Dec 19 12:07:39 CET 2018

As it currently stands, the tests for assignments 3-current (I think)
we're not adjusted to the new Interface of the Smaple method, so they
don't compile when the interface is adjusted to the current
assignment. It would be really nice if the interfaces of the past
tests could be adjusted, so we could catch any regressions that might
appear in later assignments

Sincerely,
Joschua Loth