[Cg1] Re: First assignment

Stefan Lemme lemme at cg.uni-saarland.de
Sat Nov 3 09:28:42 CET 2018

Hello,

we hope you're making good progress with the first assignment.

For the practical assignments it is important that you ensure a working
build, since we won't fix it for you.

On your respective repository page that was shared with you, you'll
notice a mark right next to the last commit of each git push.
It indicates the success of the continuous integration pipeline. By
clicking on that mark you'll get more information.

Please ensure the success of at least two stages (clone, build) and at
best all three stages (clone, build, test).
Failing some tests indicate issues with your implementation and will
most likely reduce the amount of points you'll receive.

*Failing the build stage may lead to failing the practical part of the
assignment in general.**
*Hence, please verify that your produced code is working as expected.

Best,
Stefan