[Cg1] Re: Second assignment

Stefan Lemme lemme at cg.uni-saarland.de
Tue Nov 6 18:49:13 CET 2018

Hello,

we updated the two reference images of the second assignment.
Please find them attached as well as on the updated course page at
https://graphics.cg.uni-saarland.de/courses/cg1-2018/index.html#course-schedule

Regarding the submission of the second assignment, please use the gitea
in order to create a new release named "assignment-02".
This will automatically create a respective tag in your repo. Moreover,
please attach the mandatory images to this release.
Since the release contains everything and has a timestamp, no submission
via mail is necessary anymore.

Best,
Stefan