[Cg1] Re: Second assignment

Stefan Lemme lemme at cg.uni-saarland.de
Sun Nov 11 19:35:26 CET 2018

Hello,

please mind to *create a release* in gitea for your submission of the
second assignment *and attach* the respective *mandatory images* to this
release. Please avoid any packing and attach the plain .png files.

As usual, please ensure that your submission succeeds at least the build
phase of drone.

Best,
Stefan