[Cg1] Tutorials on Friday and Thursday

Henrik Philippi s8hephil at stud.uni-saarland.de
Wed Dec 18 13:37:58 CET 2019

Hello all,

As there was no Assignment due this week, there will be no regular tutorials this Thursday and Friday (due to lack of solutions to present).
If you want to ask questions about the assignment or about the lecture, we could do an office hour in one or both of the tutorial slots.
You can always send us questions via email but do not expect quick responses during the Christmas holidays.
If you want to have an office hour before the holidays please fill out the form behind the link below.
You can fill out regardless of your tutorial assignment.

https://forms.gle/paFV5ohby4ChT2ZZA

You have time until today 20:00 to fill out the form after which I will write again telling you if and when there will be office hour(s).

Best regards,
Henrik Philippi