[Cg1] Re: Correction of assignments for Thursday group

Henrik Philippi s8hephil at stud.uni-saarland.de
Sun Jan 12 16:06:20 CET 2020

Hello all,

I will send out the corrections of assignment 5 for the Thursday groups during the day.
Please keep in mind that this will only contain the points for the practical parts and might
seem unreasonably low at first glance.
If you have questions/complaints about the corrections, you can either send me an email or
come to the Friday tutorial.
At the moment it seems like Julius might be able to hold the tutorial this week, if that changes
we will inform you.

As for Assignment 6 and 7, I will try and correct the practical parts of these in the upcoming week
and send out your feedback.

Best regards,
Henrik Philippi