[Cg1] Re: C++ Standard - Ray Tracer

Arsène Pérard-Gayot perard at cg.uni-saarland.de
Thu Jan 30 10:29:19 CET 2020

Hello,

You should be able to do that by setting CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD to 17 in
the main CMakeLists.txt. Tests should still function properly. Note
that threads are a C++ 11 feature, not C++ 17. You can also use
OpenMP, which is probably going to give you better performance since
it has a dynamic scheduling feature.

Best regards,
   Arsène Pérard-Gayot