[Cg1] Re: C++ Standard - Ray Tracer

Lukas Selvaggio s8luselv at stud.uni-saarland.de
Thu Jan 30 13:49:51 CET 2020

Hello again,
I just saw the problem is not actually the C++ standard per se, but
the GCC version that's running on the test bench is outdated and is
not C++17 feature complete. Namely the "Standardization of the
Parallelism TS" is only support from GCC 9 onwards and in addition to
that you'd have to link Intel's tbb libary. Is this going to be an
issue and should I just provide my previous renderer implementation
and only use the new one for rendering my image locally?

Best Regards,
Lukas Selvaggio