[Cg1] CG Lecture Today --> Perspectiven lecture

Philipp Slusallek slusallek at cs.uni-saarland.de
Mon Nov 16 10:22:14 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, the lecture on "Perspektive der Informatik" where I will give one lecture (today) will take place simultaneously to our CG lecture. You are all invited to attend that lecture instead of the CG lecture. However, be advised that this lecture will be in German (but with English slides) as it mainly targets students in the first few semesters (which we still do in German). Also there is a bit of overlap with some of the material in the Intro lecture for CG but I will go into some more depth today.

You find the link to todays lecture on the CG web site as usual.

See you there,

	Philipp Slusallek